Friday, March 20, 2015

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - Spring Colors

( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post ** )




Are you ready for a fun new challenge?  Today we have a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge on the TGF Blog and the theme is "spring colors".  So, go pull out your TGF stamps and get inky!!!


 
I used Anya Celebrates for my spring colors card.  It's been been awhile since she's seen any ink and I think this is such a pretty stamp so I thought I'd make a quick and easy birthday card with her.  We always need birthday cards, right?  I colored her with copics and then used just a scrap strip of dp with some pretty colors.  This little piece of dp is from Doodlebug Design and I love the colors in it.   
  
Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today for our latest FFF.  I hope you find some time to get inky and play along in our challenge.  The random winner receives a $25 Gift Certificate to the TGF Store!!!   

There are only a few simple rules to play along in the challenge:

- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image

- Entries must be uploaded to the TGF Blog no later than March 26, at noon CST


- The fabulous prize:  A $25 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to stop back later this morning because I've got another card to share and a blog hop!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Anya Celebrates; YNS - sentiment
Other:  Copics, enamel dots

 

4 comments:

  1. Man, I wish I could color hair like that! Awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....so cute!! I don't think I have actually ever colored her yet! lol! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love your coloring and the simple design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute as can be Anita. Love your coloring. WOW.

    ReplyDelete