Friday, March 20, 2015

Anyas, Oddies, and Others! March Linky Party

( ** Please scroll down for my Greeting Farm and Your Next Stamp posts ** )
 
 
 

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful week.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Anyas, Oddies, and Others! Linky Party.





I used the adorable HG Classy from The Greeting Farm.  Isn't she just a little cutie - love this image!  I colored her with copics and didn't use a sentiment so she can be used for any occasion.  My only embellishments are a small bow and a few enamel dots. 



This sweet image is called Cute Flower Fairy from Time For Tea Designs.  She's colored with copics and then I added Glamour Dust to her wings for sparkle.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp and I added a few pearls by the sentiment. 

The challenge this month is anything goes so I hope you find some time to link up to the Anyas, Oddies, and Others! Blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - HG Classy
Paper:  Echo Park - Sunny Days Ahead; Neenah
Other:  Copics, seam binding, enamel dots

Stamp:  Time For Tea Designs digi; YNS - sentiment
Paper:  Echo Park - Bundle of Joy; Neenah
Other:  Copics, ribbon, Glamour Dust, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die, pearls

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Anita, I especially love the top one - the turquoise card stock really makes the pink of the girls dress pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, and perfect for Spring!!! Wowzers!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, fabulous coloring and I love the card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh two fun spring cards Anita. Love that tea drinking cutie.

    ReplyDelete