Friday, March 6, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #9

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.



I used the cute Sprinkles - Happy Easter clear stamp set today.  I absolutely adore this stamp set - it makes the cutest Easter cards ever!!!  I colored the adorable bunny and his egg with copics and then used the Sprinkles - Happy Easter Die Set to cut them out.  My fun papers are from Doodlebug Design and I love the bright, cheerful colors in this collection.



To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT! 



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please stop by later as I'll be sharing another new card today. 

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 363  -  Die Cuts and Punches
Inky Impressions Challenge 199  -  Dots or Stripes
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge 141  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles Happy Easter
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles Happy Easter Die Set

7 comments:

  1. A brilliant card such a gorgeous image and l love your papers and design you've coloured your image so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty and happy card with a fun image...love the matching die set. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rbberstamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute anita.i love the fun bunny and your bright papers are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Anita! I just love your coloring and the bright fun colors you used. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete