Sunday, March 22, 2015

Your Next Stamp - March Feature Day



Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far.  Today is Feature Day over on the Your Next Stamp Blog, which means that the team is sharing some new samples featuring the YNS stamps and dies. 



I used the Sprinkles - Happy Easter clear stamp set and the coordinating Sprinkles - Happy Easter Die Set to make my card.  I love this little bunny stamp set - it's sooo cute!!!  I also used the Circles Die Set and the Stitching Marks Die Set - Circles for the circle behind the bunny.  I used the Whatknot Seasons Die to cut the banner for the sentiment.  Be sure to check out the other stamps in this set in the photo below.  I know I've used this set a lot recently so I hope you're not tired of seeing adorable bunny cards ;-)

Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  If you leave a comment on the YNS Blog you may be the lucky winner of a stamp set of your choice!

 
 
 



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life 11  -  Easter
Sister Act Card Challenge 98  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles Happy Easter
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Sprinkles Happy Easter Die, YNS Circles Die, YNS Stitching Marks Die, Whatknot Seasons Die, enamel dots

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word Anita, Sprinkles is so cute and you made him come alive. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the cute bunny!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so happy!! This is too darn cute!! Happy Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW awesome card beautiful image and design, amazing creation as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi Anita he just makes you happy with his little face
    He is really cute !
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so happy Anita. I love love the papers and that Easter Egg is just begging to be picked up. What an adorable bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright, fun card, love the coloring and the mix pf bright patterns.
    Thanks for playing along over at Challenge up your Life.
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining challenge up your life!
    You created a wonderful card. I love it!
    Hugs from Germany
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete