Monday, March 16, 2015

The Challenge #27

( ** Please scroll down for my SugarPea Designs post** )

Good morning everyone!  The Challenge #27 is new today and we have a fun color/sketch combo for you to play along with!  


You can choose to use either the sketch or the colors, or you can combine both for your card.  It's totally your choice! 



Don't these colors just scream spring?  So of course I had to use both the colors and the sketch this time around.  This sweet little bunny is from the Sprinkles - Happy Easter clear stamp set from Your Next Stamp.  The ink splatter is also a stamp from Your Next Stamp called Heart Ink Splatter.  
 
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see what the rest of the team is sharing today.  The challenge ends on Sunday, March 29 at Noon PST.  I hope you find some time to play along with us!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles - Happy Easter and Heart Ink Splatter
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Sprinkles - Happy Easter Die set, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die set, MFT Flag Banner Dies

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Anita! That sentiment cracks me up, and I know a perfect candidate for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - this made me GRIN really big. Love the snarky sentiment and that happy bunny. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed when I read that sentiment! SO much fun!!! Great card, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love this!! I never would have put these colors together, but it totally rocks!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL love that sentiment, a gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, I love this card! So fun and funny and whimsical! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so adorable. I love the colouring of the bunny and the "splatter" from his paint can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just too darn cute...I love the paint spatter hearts, just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so WONDERFULLY fab, fun and frolicky! I ADORE this Anita!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so cute, I NEED that heart splatter stamp, time to play in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete