Thursday, March 12, 2015

SugarPea Designs' March Sweet Peek - Day 4

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the SugarPea Designs' Sweet Peeks of the March Product release!  I hope you've been hopping with us all week but in case you haven't, you can start here so you don't miss anything!!! 




Today's sweet peek features the sweet and adorable Going Places clear stamp set.  OMG, I love this set so much.  This image is just the cutest little thing!  This set is perfect for so many different occasions and I know I'll be using these stamps a ton!  I colored her with copics and then used our new SugarCuts - America The Beautiful die ... isn't this die amazing?  I'm sure you'll agree that the DT has made some amazing projects with this stamp and die, right?





Did you know that SugarPea Designs offers an incentive program to all their loyal customers?  It's their way of saying "Thanks!".  Our Sweet Incentive stamp this month is Hashtag Hipster.  It's not available for purchase until May 2015 but it is included FREE with all orders over $60!!! 


Our entire March Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 PM EST! 
 
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!!!  We will choose one lucky person to WIN the Going Places stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th.

Enjoy the hop!

Hugs, Anita 



29 comments:

  1. That card is WOW! How did you do that map? That's the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love how you used the dark blue paper behind the diecut. It pulled all your elements together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this stamp set! And, you are so talented! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! You used the perfect patterned paper for this too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! This stamp and die are wonderful. Looking forward to release day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite set of the release, love that stamp set and that die....I have to have that die!! Love your darling card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! I love how you used the die and your coloring is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so super cute, love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome design in your card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love it. AND today's release is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great inspirational card -- now I know what to do with all of those old, outdated street finders my dad still has laying around the house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my--love the map and the airplane paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colouring and great clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow this is so pretty and l love how you have coloured the image truly is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't believe you found a map that matched perfectly to cut with the die! (or is that another stamp being released and I'm a total dufus?!). FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. I love how the map looks like a map. How did you do that? Or is it a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card. The coloring is great. Love how the map is colored and printed.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card and that map is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card, but where did get the map to fit the die? Or is it a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable!! The States die looks awesome like this, it looks just like a map.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning! Gorgeous coloring and OH MY!!! that map is FABULOUS!!!! GREAT job ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, I love this! The map is just amazing and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!!! I had to do a double-take because your coloring is just amazing, but that map is to scale!!! How did you do that?! So amazing! I love this card because of all the fabulous details - from the map (!!!) to the coloring (wow!!!) to the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Simply amazing card. How did you get all those tiny details on the USA? YEs, I agree with everyone else in that you are an amazing artist, coloring talent!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the card, amazing coloring and love the map die

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Anita! I stumbled across this card while looking for ideas on the map die and loved how you did the map paper. It's so cool! It took me a while to track down who actually made the card and when I found out it was you, I was ecstatic. :D You always do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete