Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Your Next Stamp - March DT Dare

Good morning and welcome to the Your Next Stamp DT Dare!  This month our dare is stripes/polka dots.  Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see everyone's projects.


I used the new Sprinkles - Happy Easter clear stamp set for my card today.  I absolutely adore this set!  Of course it's perfect for Easter cards but you can use it for birthdays too!  I colored the image with copics and then used the coordinating Sprinkles - Happy Easter Die Set to cut it out.  I used a cute sentiment from the stamp set ... there are lots of other sentiments included with the set, too.  I used the Stitched Line Die around the image and the sentiment.  The sun was cut using the Whatknot Seasons Die Set and then I used the Fun Faces to add a happy face to the sun. 


 
 
 
 
Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration ... and Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky commenter!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles Happy Easter and Fun Faces
Paper:  Doodlebug Design, Neenah
Other:  Copics; YNS Dies - Sprinkles Happy Easter, Stitched Line, Whatknot Seasons; Wink of Stella clear glitter marker

3 comments: