Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Basket Ian

Hi all!  I thought I'd pop on and share a card I made for the TGF Blog today.


This little cutie is Easter Basket Ian, a digital stamp from TGF.  I colored Ian with copics and kept the card fairy simple.  I added some enamel dots and some grass under the basket.  I'm giving this card to my grandson for Easter.  He loves receiving my handmade cards and keeps all of them together in what he calls a "special box" ;-)  If you need an image for a girl, you can check out the adorable Easter Basket Anya.  

Please stop by tomorrow because I have another TGF card to share for the new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  TGF - Easter Basket Ian, YNS - sentiment
Paper:  Echo Park - Happy Easter; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Grass Die, enamel dots

4 comments: