Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Halloween Squishes

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card using digital products by Streamside Studios

These cute images are from the Halloween Squishes and Little Halloween 1 digital stamps.  I cut a panel of bristol card and inked it with Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks, and splattered it with black acrylic paint and white gouache.  I die cut the black frame and spooky tree from black card stock using a die from my stash and adhered it to the inky background.  I colored the images with copics and then fussy cut them.  I adhered the images with foam tape and then added a few die cut stars to finish off my card.

Streamside Studios has a monthly challenge over on Instagram!  Check out their IG account to find all the details!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment