Sunday, September 29, 2024

Sweet Holiday Greetings

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple Christmas card featuring some adorable snowmen by Whipper Snapper Designs!


I've had this cute stamp for years and this is the first time I've ever inked it up.  I've really been trying to pull out some of my older never-used stamps and create with them!  I cut a piece of bristol card and inked it with Peacock Feathers, Prize Ribbon, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered it with thinned white gouache and adhered it to my card front.


I colored the snowmen with copics and then applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their noses and buttons.  I fussy-cut the snowmen and then used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I adhered the snowmen with foam tape and added some die cut snowflakes.  The sentiment is from a stamp set in my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fantastic day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment