Sunday, March 17, 2024

Wishing You The Yummiest Year

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the weekly sketch challenge over on the My Favorite Things Blog 

These sweet images are from the JB Birthday Bites stamp set.  There are more critters and yummy goodies included in this set, along with another sentiment that's perfect for birthday!  So be sure to check out this set!  I stamped two of the critters on Neenah card stock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used a black gel pen on their eyes and added some highlights with a white gel pen.  I followed the sketch for this week and applied Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks on the base of my card behind the die cut circles.  I attached the images and die cut frame with foam tape to give my card some dimension.

Copics:

Bunny - E53, E51, E50; R20, R01; E49, E47, E44; YR27, YR24, YR21, YR20; RV23, RV21, RV10

Puppy - E44, E43, E42; C3, C1; YR27, YR24, YR21, YR20; RV23, RV21, RV10; R46, R29, R27, R24

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card into the MFTWSC 689.  

No comments:

Post a Comment