Monday, March 4, 2024

Oh Happy Day!

 Happy Monday friends!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card using a stamp set by Hello Bluebird.

These adorable bunnies are from the Meadow Bunnies stamp set, as is the sentiment.  I used a kraft card for my base and attached a striped piece of designer paper that I found in my stash.  I also die cut a scalloped oval from kraft and a pierced oval from white card stock.  I inked the white oval with Cracked Pistachio and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks and adhered the ovals to my card.  I die cut a bow from an older bow die from My Favorite Things and adhered it to the card.  I colored the images with copics, die cut them using the coordinating dies, and adhered them with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous week.

Hugs, Anita




No comments:

Post a Comment