Friday, December 2, 2022

Snowy Friends

Happy Friday friends!  I'm sharing a fun Christmas card today featuring some sweet little snowmen from the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop!

These adorable snowmen are from the Snowy Friends digital stamp set.  I diecut a panel of bristol card and inked it with distress oxide inks.  I spattered it with white paint and set it aside to dry.  I used an older die from The Greeting Farm to diecut the "Santa Baby" sentiment.  I diecut one sentiment from silver sparkle cardstock and two sentiments from white cardstock and glued the layers together to give the sentiment some dimension.  The sentiment is really pretty but doesn't seem to sparkle much in the photo.  I also diecut some silver stars and adhered the sentiment and stars to the card.  I colored the snowmen with copics, fussy cut them, and adhered them with foam tape.  I used a black gel pen on their eyes and I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

Copics:

Snowmen - BV20, BG70; R20, R00; YR04

Toboggan - YG17, YG03, YG01; B28, B26, B24, B21; BV20, BG70

Candy Cane - BV20, BG70; R29, R27, R24

Earmuffs - B28, B26, B24, B21; C7, C5, C3

Gift - YG17, YG03, YG01; R29, R27, R24

Hat - N8, N6, N4

Heart - R29, R27, R24, R22

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

1 comment: