Thursday, December 15, 2022

Have A Sweet Christmas!

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple Christmas card featuring a stamp from the Streamside Studios Etsy shop!


These sweet images and sentiment are from the Sweet Christmas stamp set.  I adhered some Doodlebug Designs Christmas pattern paper to my card front.  I diecut an oval from white cardstock and sponged it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.  I diecut an oval from brown cardstock, matted it behind the white oval, and adhered it to my card.  I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and adhered it with foam tape.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  I used a black gel pen on the gingerbread buttons and added some highlights with a white gel pen.  I adhered the images with foam tape to finish my card.

Copics:
Gingerbread - E31, E30, E50; R20; BV20, BG70; R05; YG17, YG03, YG01
Candy Canes - R37, R35, R32; BV20, BG70

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment