Monday, January 31, 2022

You Make My Heart Happy

Happy Monday friends!  I have a clean and simple Valentine card to share today.


This cute bunny is from the LTTS Doodles Etsy shop and is just one of three digi stamps in the Bunny Love stamp set.  I sponged some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink on my card front and then added a topper I diecut from paper in my stash.  I added a bow that I diecut from red cardstock using an older bow die from My Favorite Things.  I stamped the bunny on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny eyes and I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to add some sparkle to the heart.  I stamped a sentiment and adhered the bunny with foam tape.

Copics:

Bunny - E53, E51, E50; R20; E01, E00, E000; E43, E42, E41

Heart - R29, R27, R24

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment