Monday, January 24, 2022

Hey, You

Good evening friends!  I'm sharing a card I made for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 577. 


I cut a rectangle from Bristol card and sponged it with Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers, and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks.  I spattered it with white watercolor paint and adhered a snow slope with foam tape.  I colored the little girl and bird from the Season's Tweetings stamp set and diecut them with the coordinating dies.  This stamp/die set is no longer available in the MFT shop but they have lots of other adorable Pure Innocence stamps.  I used a black glaze pen on the girl's eyes and a white gel pen on the pom-pom on her hat and the cuffs on her boots.  I adhered the image and a heat embossed sentiment with foam tape.



Copics:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R00
Hair - 100, C7, C5
Red - R39, R37, R35, R32
Blue - BG05, BG01, B000
Brown - E44, E43, E42, E41

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. So pretty is your image and card l like the sketch too x

    ReplyDelete