Thursday, November 12, 2020

The Greeting Farm - November Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the November release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Let's Pawty.

I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock, ran it through my ScanNCut, and colored it with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the balloon.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock and sponged distress inks to create the cloudy sky.  I stamped the sentiment and attached the cute dog with balloons with foam tape for dimension. 

Copics Used:

Dog - C7, C5, C3, C1; E02, E000

Balloons - RV66, RV55, RV53; YG17, YG03, YG01; BG05, BG01, B000 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Join me tomorrow for our fourth and final day of previews!

Hugs, Anita 

1 comment: