Monday, November 30, 2020

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using some adorable bears from Paperie Ink

These sweet bears are from the So Merry stamp set and the sentiment is from the Like Christmas stamp set.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from bristol card and sponged it with Dusty Concord and Spun Sugar distress oxide inks.  Once the panel was dry I stamped and heat-embossed some snowflakes.  I diecut a snowy slope, stamped the sentiment, and adhered it to my card with foam tape.  I stamped the bears and ornaments, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the bears' eye and noses and then adhered them to my card.

I wrapped silver cording over the top of the stitched rectangle and adhered the ornaments with foam tape.  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to make the ornaments shine and then added tiny silver bows to each ornament.

Copics:

Bears - E55, E53, E51, E50; N8, E01, E000

Scarves - BG09, BG05, BG02, B000; RV66, RV55, RV52

Gift - BG78, BG75, BG72, C3

Ornaments - BV20, BG70; YG17, YG03, YG01; RV66, RV55; BG05, BG01


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita      

No comments:

Post a Comment