Monday, July 13, 2020

The Greeting Farm - July Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the July release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new So This Is Love.


This stamp set features lots of sweet little couples!  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, cut them out using my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and then diecut three heart windows.  I sponged Spun Sugar Distressed Oxide Ink onto my 3.5" x 8.5" slimline card base.  I adhered acetate behind the heart windows to create a shaker card.  I adhered the three couples and hearts on the card with liquid glue.
    
Please stop by tomorrow for our fourth day of previews.  Meanwhile, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: