Monday, July 6, 2020

Hello Sunshine

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a fun summer card using stamps from Paperie Ink.  


I used stamps from the Hello Sunshine stamp set.  There are so many adorable critters and accessory stamps included in this set - it's perfect for making cute summer cards!  I diecut a piece of bristol card with a stitched rectangle die and sponged it with distress inks.  Next I spattered some water drops then set that aside to dry.  I stamped the images and ran them through my ScanNCut machine.  I colored them with copics and used a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I used a black glaze pen on the sloth nose and bunny eyes.  I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the watermelon seeds and then adhered all the images with foam tape.  I added a few clear sequins to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment