Friday, July 12, 2019

The Greeting Farm - July Previews Day 4

Hello and welcome to Day 4 of The Greeting Farm previews of the July release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new This Day stamp set.


This set has stamps for every day of the week, along with some all-occasion sentiments.  I'm always looking for great sentiments to use on my cards and this stamp set is perfect!  I sponged some distress oxide ink onto Neenah cardstock and then added some patterned paper along the side.  I stamped an image from the new Miss Anya Samoyed stamp set, colored it with copics, and adhered it to my card with foam tape.  I also used foam tape for the sentiment flag and added a small heart.     

Please stop back Monday, July 15th for our blog hop!  Meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team made with this great stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment