Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.

 
 
Our new challenge is a mood board.  I love mood board challenges because you can interpret them any way you want!  I used the Best Bugs stamp set - so many sweet images in this set!  I sponged distress oxide inks onto white cardstock to create the ground and clouds.  I stamped the images, diecut them with my Scan N Cut, then colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the flowers.  I added some Glamour Dust to the little bee wings to make them sparkle. 
 
Copics Used:
Bees - Y19, Y15, Y11, Y00; C7, C5, C3, C1
Flowers - R66, R55, R52; Y38, Y19, Y15, Y11; YG17, YG03, YG01 
 
 
I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment