Thursday, January 24, 2019

You're The Creamer In My Coffee

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using an adorable stamp set from C.C. Designs.


This cute deer is from the Coffee & Cookie stamp set.  I colored the deer with copics and then used the coordinating dies to cut the deer and coffee images.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes, nose, hooves, and jacket buttons. I used some Doodlebug Design paper from my stash and added some vellum behind the deer.  I added a heart banner and then adhered the deer using foam tape. 

Copics Used:
Deer - E33, E31, E30, E50; E42, E41, E40
Coat - BG09, BG05, BG01, B000
Scarf - R59, R37, R14
Coffee - C1, E42, E41, R46, R14

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  Have A Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment