Saturday, January 19, 2019

Feel Better

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using an adorable stamp set from Create A Smile Stamps.




This adorable mouse is from the Doctor's Helpers stamp set.  There are lots of cute images in this set that are perfect for making get well cards!  I stamped the mouse and doctor's bag, colored them with copics, and cut them out using my Scan N Cut.  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of pattern paper and I matted that on red cardstock.  I diecut a circle from vellum and adhered the vellum and images to the card with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  Lastly, I added a few enamel dots.  This is a very clean and simple card but I think it would bring a smile to someone who's feeling under the weather, right?

 
Copics Used:
Mouse - W2, W1, W0, R30
Ears - E02, E00, E000
Needle - BG10; R46, R17, R05; C3, C1
Hat and Medical Bag - BG10, R46
 

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  -  Clean and Simple

Stamp:  Create A Smile - Doctor's Helpers
Paper:  Neenah; vellum
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, enamel dots

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and creative l just love your creation and what an adorable image used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally getting around to letting you know that I really like this creative card! Such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete