Friday, August 10, 2018

The Greeting Farm - August Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of previews of The Greeting Farm August release!  Today I'm sharing the new Feels 2 stamp set!


This is such a fun and cute new set!  There are lots of different girls included in this set and I know you're going to love it!  I colored the girls with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I diecut a stitched circle and stenciled some clouds using distress inks.  I diecut a piece of green dp to adhere to the bottom of my stitched circle.  I stamped the sentiments and diecut the strip using a die. I added a few enamel dots and adhered the images with foam tape for some dimension. 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E47, E25, E23, E21 and E55, E53, E51, E50
Pink - RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52
Yellow - YR23, Y18, Y15, Y13
Blue - B05, B02, B01, B000


I hope you stop back tomorrow for our third day of previews.  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our amazing team made with this adorable set!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

4 comments: