Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Celebrate Big!

Hello friends, I'm here today sharing a card featuring a sweet stamp set by Love Cynthia.


This adorable stamp set is Let Life Surprise You.  If you're not familiar with the Love Cynthia stamps, stop by her shop and check them out ... I promise you will fall in love with them!  I recently won this stamp set from sweet Toni Maddox, otherwise known as @frankiehelpscraft over on IG.  I stamped the image on a die-cut stitched rectangle and colored it with copics.  I then masked the little girl and her balloon and used distress inks to sponge the ground and clouds.  I used a black glaze pen on her eyes and I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the balloon to give it some shine. 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Mouth - R02
Hair - 100, C7, C5, C3
Dress - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Hat - B97, B95, B93, B91 and BG15, BG11
Balloon - RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment