Monday, April 30, 2018

You Bring Me Joy

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable Birdie Brown stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I bought these sweet BB Bubble Over With Joy stamps as soon as they were released but just recently found some time to play with them.  I used distress inks and the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to lightly ink the background.  I used the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die to cut the white cardstock.  The pattern paper is from the Plaid Patterns Paper Pack.  I colored the images with copics and used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the orange dress.  I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the bubbles and then also added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze on them.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunnies' eyes, noses, and the buttons on the pink dress.  I adhered the images with foam tape to add some dimension to my card.

Copics Used:
Bunnies - W2, W1, W0, R20
Bunny Ears - R11, R00
Dresses - YR18, YR14, YR12, YR02 and R85, R83, R81, RV10
Bubbles - V01, V000, BG11, BG10, R11, R00
 
 I'm entering my card in the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 382.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Bubble Over With Joy
Paper:  My Favorite Things - Plaid Patterns; Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress inks, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics, MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Nuvo Crystal Glaze, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment