Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thanks For Always Lending A Paw

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.


This adorable girl and her kitty are from the Hey Pretty Kitty stamp set.  I colored the girl, kitty and ball of yarn with my copics and then diecut them using the coordinating Hey Pretty Kitty Die-Cuts.  My fun designer papers are by Doodlebug Design and I thought they would be perfect for this card.  I also added a few enamel dots to finish my card. 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E47, E44, E43, E42
Dress - BG09, BG05, BG01,B000
Cat - C5, C3, C1
Yarn - YG17, YG03, YG0

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Hey Pretty Kitty
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, enamel dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment