Friday, September 8, 2017

Space Explorer

Good morning everyone!  I've got a fun shaker card using some stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.


I used a cute little astronaut from the BB Space Explorer stamp set.  I colored him with copics and then fussy cut him.  I used the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die to cut my white cardstock and layered it over the green dp.  I cut the circle frame with the Stitched Circle Frames die.  I applied distress inks to some watercolor paper to create the galaxy and added some sequins to create the shaker card.  I used a black glaze pen on the astronaut's eyes. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita 


Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Space Explorer
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namic, MFT Stitched Circle Frames die-namic, acetate, sequins, black glaze pen 

4 comments:

  1. Looooooooooooooove your Out of this World Amazing lookinig card!!!!!! Love the distress background !!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Shakers are a favourite of mine and your colouring, use of white space and design really make the image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy adore your card !! I would like to know wat colours you used for the lovely background. Kind regards Scarlett

    ReplyDelete