Thursday, September 7, 2017

Get Well Soon

Good morning everyone!  I've got a sweet card using some stamps and dies from The Greeting Farm.  


This cute little nurse is from the Get Well Soon set.  I colored the image with copics then diecut the nurse and her bottle of pills using the coordinating dies.  I applied distress inks to a strip of watercolor paper and splashed some water to create the lighter spots - love this technique!  I used foam tape to pop the nurse up on a circle of vellum.  I applied some sequins just to give the card a bit of sparkle.  I think this little cutie will bring a smile to the face of someone that's feeling a bit under the weather, don't you?

Thank you so much for stopping by!  

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Get Well Soon
Paper:  Neenah, watercolor paper, vellum
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, sequins, circle die   

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card and will make anyone that's not too good well again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love your cards Anita. You have been crafting master pieces for years! Love, love, LOVE this super sweet CAS design. Utterly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another little beauty and the way you did the background and the use of vellum is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete