Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Wishes

Good morning!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card using a sweet digi from Whimsie Doodles.
 
 
I made this card awhile back but forgot to share it on my blog.  I'm ready for this cold weather to disappear so I thought this would be the perfect time to share a spring-themed card!  This little cutie is Garden Lizzie.  I colored her with copics and used Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut all my papers.  I used My Favorite Thing's Fishtail Flags Layers STAX die-namic to cut the sentiment banner.  The sentiment is from SugarPea Designs and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used a black glaze pen on her eyes and finished my card with a few bright enamel dots. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Whimsie Doodles - Garden Lizzie; SugarPea Designs - sentiment
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax, black glaze pen, enamel dots

1 comment: