Monday, March 13, 2017

Easter Blessings

I've been working on some Easter cards and thought I'd share one using some cute Your Next Stamp products.



These sweet images are from the Sprinkles - Eggstra-Awesome stamp set.  There are other cute images included in this set so be sure to stop by the shop and check them out.  I colored everything with copics and used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.  I used Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the background papers.  I used Your Next Stamp's Fishtail Flag Banner Die to make the banner and colored the flags with copics.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pennon the eggs and some Glossy Accents on the bunny's nose.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Sprinkles Eggstra-Awesome
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents, Your Next Stamp Dies

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that cute bunny with his carrot balloon...... your colouring is fabulous and the layout is perfect!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the bunny is so cute and love the vivid colours! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete