Friday, July 10, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #18

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you've had an amazing week!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our latest Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.




Doesn't this little cutie look like she's having fun?  This adorable penguin is from the new Waddles - Rainbow Fun stamp set.  Take a look at the photo of the stamp set below and you'll see even more adorable penguin images and perfect sentiments to go along with them!  I colored the image with my copics and cut it out using the Waddles - Rainbow Fun Die Set.  I adhered the penguin to a circle mat that I cut using the Circles Die Set.  I also used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set and the Chunky Grass Die for my card.  Then I cut the clouds and sun using the Rainbow Fun Die Set.  The happy face I stamped on the sun is from the Rainbows and Happiness stamp set.


 

To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT! 



 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Waddles-Rainbow Fun and Rainbows and Happiness
Paper:  Echo Park - I Love Sunshine; BoBunny - Double Dot Designs; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Waddles - Rainbow Fun Dies, YNS Rainbow Fun Die Set, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, YNS Chunky Grass Dies, YNS Circle Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment