I've got tons going on around my house right now so I went for quick and easy for this sketch. I used the Read Between The Lines clear stamp set for the focal point of my card. The little book in the diecut circle is also from this stamp set. Then I used the SugarCuts - Brainy Bookmarks die to cut the little glasses. Take a look at the photos below and you'll see all the fabulous images and sentiments that come in these stamp and die sets.
The rules are simple:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS28 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Read Between The Lines
Paper: Echo Park - Paper & Glue; Simple Stories - Say Cheese; Neenah
Other: SPD SugarCuts - Brainy Bookmarks, enamel dots