I used this cute girl from the Take A Load Off clear stamp set. It's been awhile since I've inked up this set and I thought she would be perfect for this sketch! If you take a look at the photo below you'll see all the fabulous images and sentiments that come in this set. I used my copics and then paired her up with some bright, cheery Doodlebug Design paper. As you can see, I turned the sketch on its side.
The rules are simple:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS27 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
Make sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for links to the DT's amazing projects!
SugarPea Designs is having a 20% off sale that starts today so it's the perfect time to order those items you've had on your wish list!!!
Thank you for stopping by. I have another card to share later this morning so I hope to see you then.
Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Take A Load Off
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other: Copics, twine, button