Sunday, June 21, 2015

Neat and Tangled - Sweet Summer

Happy Sunday stamping friends!  I hope you're having a great weekend.  We're having a very wet one in my area.  We've had sooo much rain here the last couple of days ... I'm just waiting to see the ark float by my window LOL!  OK, I know you didn't stop by to hear me complain about my soggy weather so let me share a quick and easy card I made.




I happened across this great sketch challenge over on the Little Tangles Challenge Blog and really wanted to play along.  I went to check out their store site and found myself making quite a wish list of their products that I love.  So I think I'll be seeing some of their stamp sets falling into my shopping cart soon.  But since I don't own any of their stamps yet I decided to play along with a couple of their cute digis that they offer for free here.  I colored these sweet flip-flops with copics and then added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to give them a little sparkle.  The sentiment I used is also one of their freebies.  Then I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.  I'm also entering my card in Leslie Hanna's The Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you're having some sunny, dry weather wherever you are!

Hugs, Anita

I would also like to enter my card in these challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge 129  -  Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge 147  -  Summer Time

Stamps:  Neat & Tangled - free digital stamps
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sunkissed; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, MFT Stitched Circle Stax, enamel dots    

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the repeat of the cool and funky flip flops. A great design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable flip flops, and great layout!! Epitome of Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute! Love those flip flops, and the enamel dots are perfect. Thanks for playing my CSSC and the Little Tangles challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flip flops. Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete