Friday, January 2, 2015

TGF's Farm Fresh Friday - Holiday Glam!



Happy Friday everyone and welcome to the first TGF Farm Fresh Friday challenge of 2015! 


 
Our first challenge of the year is "Holiday Glam" so I thought this adorable New Year Anya would be perfect for a sparkly shaker card!  She's a digi so you can grab her from the shop now!  Her sash is actually blank so you can add any numbers or words that you want.  I colored her with copics.  My glitter paper and sequins are also silver and red. 
 
Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the team created for our FFF!  You can check out the challenge rules while you're there too.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - New Year Anya (digi)
Paper:  Silver and Red Glitter; Neenah
Other:  Copics, sequins
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so super cute. Happy New year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is adorable Anita. I love that sparkly silver base and shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your card Anita!!
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Very Beautiful card!!! I bought this digital this morning! !!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I am so far behind!!!! lol! I just wanted to say that all of the new Greeting Farm images you have shown us have been amazing!!! I love the new images, and of course, you have colored them up beautifully!!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete