I used the sweet little owl from the Classroom Cupids clear stamp set. This fun set is from our 2015 January Product Release! Take a peek at the photo below and you'll see all the fabulous images and sentiments that come in this set! I stamped the owl with brown ink and then fussy cut him and popped him up on foam tape. The little row of hearts that the owl is standing on was cut using the SugarCuts - Heart Border Die. My papers are from the Bundle collection by Authentique.
The rules are simple:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS19 so that we can check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp the prize will increase to $15!!!
Make sure you stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for links to the DT's amazing projects!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Classroom Cupids
Paper: Authentique - Bundle; Neenah
Other: SugarCuts - Heart Border Die; corner rounder