Thursday, July 24, 2014

Little Miss Muffet - Polka Dot Pals Leilani

Good morning everyone!  I'm just popping in to share a card I made for Inspiration Thursday over in the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group


This adorable image is Polka Dot Pals Leilani from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I absolutely adore this image and she was so much fun to color.  I colored this sweetie with copics and then added a bit of lace and a few pearls. 

Be sure to check out the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group for gorgeous inspiration from their DT!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Little Miss Muffet - Polka Dot Pals Leilani; Hero Arts - sentiment
Paper:  Carta Bella - Giddy Up; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Lace, Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Anita this is just so pretty and girly. Your colouring is superb and I love the lace trimming.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super cute! I love that patterned paper, and the lace is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw is she sweet or what! Love that bit of lace Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable Anita, I love the pretty pink colour. Happy birthday too x

    ReplyDelete