Thursday, July 10, 2014

7KCF

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a sweet image from Saturated Canary.




This cutie is Little Lady Bug but I decided to make her a little bumble bee instead!  I used the Memory Box Honeycomb Stencil to make my background paper.  I colored the image with colored pencils and gamsol ... no copics!  The butterfly is actually two separate dies.  I used the Rhone Butterfly Wings Die to cut the butterfly in black cardstock, and then I layered that on a vellum butterfly that I cut using the Effera Butterfly Wings Die.  I added a black seam binding bow and a small pearl on the butterfly.  And of course lots and lots of Glamour Dust on her wings and antennae.
 
7KCF Products:
 
Little Lady Bug Rubber Stamp from Saturated Canary
Cream Pearl from Melissa Frances 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. love this anita.fabulous sc image and i love the yellow and black combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete