Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Garden Variety Tuesday at The Greeting Farm

It's Tuesday so that means we have a new Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge over on The Greeting Farm Blog today.  This week our lovely Rosie chose the challenge and she gave us a beautiful photo inspiration to work with ... I love the colors in this picture.



I used an older stamp on my card today.  This cutie is from the Hope & Grace collection and it's retired.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and added a little pearl to the bow at her neck.  Although I love the colors in this challenge I was a little worried about finding some matching papers ... and then sweet Suzanne pointed out that the Mabel papers by My Mind's Eye were a perfect match.  Fortunately I still had some Mabel paper left in my stash!  I used the die from the Mini Fleurs Clear Stamp set for my flower and added a big button with some twine.  I used the Delicate Words Die for my sentiment.  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see the gorgeous work by the rest of the DT and to get the challenge details!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
A Little Big Crafty Challenge  -  Kraft It
One Craft Stop Challenge 229  -  Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays Challenge 155  -  Clean and Simple
Simply Create Too Challenge 37  -  Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge  -  Going Spotty Dot

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Hope and Grace
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Mabel; Kraft
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, TGF Delicate Words Die, TGF Mini Fleurs Die, button, twine, pearl

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! love the palette, and the papers, style and your coloring is amazing! :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this darn image!! (yet...) Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww she is such a sweetie and coloured so beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and layout! perfect for our spotty dotty challenge over at the Southern Girls Challenge! Thanks for joining us. XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous anita.stunning sweet image and I love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dap and coloring are perfect for this sweet image.
    Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Simply Create Too. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting late. I meant to write dsp, as in designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love seeing your gorgeous card. Lovely Job. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this...so clean and neat and scrummy. Fab colouring.

    Thank you for joining us over at ALBC. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super dotty scrummy! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls this time! Have a great weekend, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete