Tuesday, May 14, 2013

By LORi Design Inspiration Tuesday

( ** Please scroll down for my Greeting Farm post ** )


Hello again friends!  We're having another Inspirational Tuesday over on the By LORi Designs Blog


I used this cute little Puddle Jumper Sweet Girl and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I fussy cut her and matted her on some embossed cardstock.  The little sentiment was included in the Sunny Side paper from Pebbles and I just added a few buttons for my embellishments.  Be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of the amazing DT is sharing ... I know you'll find lots of inspiration over there!  Lori is also running a challenge and you can find all the details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody 20  -  Anything Goes
Our Craft Corner Challenge  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  By LORi Designs - Puddle Jumper Sweet Girl
Paper:  Pebbles - Sunny Side; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, embossing folder, buttons   

12 comments:

  1. Positively precious Anita! Love the papers and bright, springy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw so pretty Anita. The girl is so cute and the boy from the other post looks so cool. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is just adorable, love her!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so sweet the image is just so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little girl. Love your colouring and shadings. Papers and colours are beautiful. Sweet! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous and pretty anita.i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so happy! I need to dig up that paper, I think I was hoarding it for something...

    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the fun colours!7
    Thanks for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete