Thursday, November 1, 2018

Your Next Stamp Guest Designer

Good morning!  I'm excited to share that I will be a guest designer for Your Next Stamp for the next couple of months!     


These adorable images are from the Sprinkles - Sew Cute stamp set.  This has always been one of my favorite stamp sets from Your Next Stamp.  I used the Stitched Scallop Rectangle Die Set to cut 2 scalloped rectangles from cardstock.  I stamped multiple images on the larger rectangle and colored them with copics.  I colored the little bunny with copics and diecut her with Sprinkles - Sew Cute Die Set.  I adhered her to the smaller scalloped rectangle and added it to my card front.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita   


No comments:

Post a Comment