Friday, November 2, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.
 

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet?  Christmas will be here before we know it so I've been trying to add a few to my stash.  These cute images are from the Oh, What Fun stamp set.  I love the sweet foxes in this set!  I diecut a rectangle from kraft cardstock and spattered some white acrylic paint to mimic falling snow, and then used a white colored pencil to color in the snowy ground.  I colored the fox, hat, tree, heart, pot, and ornaments with copics and then diecut them using the Oh, What Fun Die Cuts.  I adhered the images with foam tape for dimension and then added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the heart and ornaments.

Copics Used:
Fox - E09, E15, E13, E11, and W3, W2, W1, W0
Green - G46, G43, G40
Red - R59, R37, R05

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment