Friday, November 16, 2018

Your Next Stamp - Challenge 102

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the new Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.


This is a sketch challenge and I've included a photo of the sketch below.  I used the adorable Holiday Sparkle stamps.  I adore the bunnies in this set and couldn't pass up a chance to color them one more time!  I colored the images with copics and diecut them with the Holiday Sparkle Die Cuts.  I used a black glaze pen on their jacket buttons and applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their noses.       


To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and link your card to the challenge post on the Your Next Stamp Blog.  Also be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to read all the challenge details and to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Holiday Sparkle
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, Nuvo Crystal Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment