Monday, November 19, 2018

Your Next Stamp - Share A Favorite

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a Guest DT card I made for the Your Next Stamp Blog.


 
One of my favorite techniques lately is ink blending.  I love the backgrounds I can create just by using Distress Inks or Distress Oxide Inks.  I sponged Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks onto a piece of Bristol card and then flicked some water from a small paintbrush.  I think it looks like the sky with some soft falling snow.  The adorable birdhouse images are from the Home For The Holidays stamp set.  I colored them with copics and then diecut them using the Home For The Holidays Die Set.  I used a black glaze pen on the birds' eyes and added some Glamour Dust to the snow on the birdhouses.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the bird beaks and some of the ornaments.  I used the Puffy Border Cloud Die Set to cut the cloud border and used silver string to "hang" the birdhouses from the clouds.  
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Home For The Holidays
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, black glaze pen, Glamour Dust, Nuvo Crystal Glaze

1 comment: