Friday, November 30, 2018

Your Next Stamp - Challenge 103

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the new Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.


The theme for this challenge is "A Caroling We Will Go", so you need to create a project based on a Christmas carol or other seasonal song.  I chose the song "Winter Wonderland" which includes the words "...in the meadow we can build a snowman...".  I used the cute snowman from the Frosty Friends stamp set.  I colored the snowman with copics and diecut him using the Frosty Friends Die Set.  I used a white gel pen to add some polka-dots to the snowman's hat and mittens, and I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to his nose.  I used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the poinsettia to give it some sparkle.  I diecut a circle using snowflake paper and white cardstock and adhered the snowman on the mound of snow.  

Copics Used:
Snowman - BV20, BG70
Snowman Cheeks - R30, R00
Snowman Arms - E27, E23, E21
Mittens & Hat - B99, B97, B95, B93, B91 and G28, YG17, YG03, YG01
Poinsettia - R59, R37, R14, Y18, YG17, YG03, YG01

To enter the challenge you need to follow the theme and link your card to the challenge post on the Your Next Stamp Blog.  Also be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to read all the challenge details and to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT!


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Frosty Friends
Paper:  Neenah; American Crafts - Sweater Weather
Other:  Copics, Nuvo Crystal Glaze, white gel pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment