Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Create A Smile Stamps - Winter Bash

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Create A Smile Winter Bash.  


I picked up this freebie Santa digi over on the Create A Smile Blog and colored him with Copics.  I cut him out using my Scan N Cut and used a black glaze pen on his eyes and his jacket buttons.  I heat embossed some trees with white embossing powder and then sponged distress inks over the trees to create the wintery sky.  I used a stencil to create the snowdrifts on the white cardstock.  Lastly I added some clear sequins to give my card some sparkle.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Beard - C1
Fur - C3, C1
Suit - R49, R37, R14
Mittens - YG17, YG03, YG01
Belt & Shoes - C7, C5, C3
Bag - E35, E33, E31, E30

I'm entering this card in the CAS Winter Bash contest.  Be sure to stop by the Create A Smile Blog to find all the details about their contest .... but hurry because you only have until November 21st to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Create A Smile - Santa digi; The Greeting Farm - trees; Sentiment - My Favorite Things
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol card
Other:  Copics, white embossing powder, black glaze pen, sequins 

2 comments: