Tuesday, November 20, 2018

PND - Tiny Emma With Cookie

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a guest designer card I made for The Paper Nest Dolls.  


This sweet little girl is Tiny Emma With Cookie and I think she's so adorable!  I printed her onto Neenah cardstock that I cut with a stitched rectangle die.  I colored her with copics and mounted the rectangle onto a scalloped rectangle.  My papers are from the 6x6 Sugar Plum paper pad by My Minds Eye.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E47, E25, E23, E21
Dress - BG13, BG11, BG10, R14, R12, R11
Gingerbread - E33, E31, E30, E50
Shoes - C7, C5, C3

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Paper Nest Dolls - Tiny Emma With Cookie; Sentiment - My Favorite Things
Paper:  Neenah; My Minds Eye - Sugar Plum
Other:  Copics, glitter dots, white gel pen, black glaze pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment