Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Your Next Stamp - November Release Preview

The Your Next Stamp November release will be available in the YNS store tomorrow at 11 am EST, but in the meantime I have a little sneak peek to share with you. 




I used the adorable "Stocking Full Of Joy" stamp set to make my preview card.  I diecut the scalloped rectangle using the Stitched Scallop Rectangles Die Set and stamped the little bear.  I colored the image with copics and then adhered it to cardstock that I cut using the Stitched Rectangle Die Set.  I also added a few of the new gumdrops to give my card some sparkle. 

Copics Used:
Bear - E33, E31, E30, E50
Poinsettia - R59, R37, R17, Y19
Stocking - YG17, YG03, YG01, R59, R37,R17 
Gift - B05, B02, B000

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for a full list of previews, and then join us tomorrow at 11 am EST for our blog hop! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card l love that image colouring and back gound papers you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bear. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Your coloring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is fab on this festive card. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome coloring for a fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! This card showcases your amazing coloring skills. So glad to have you joining YNS for the month!

    ReplyDelete